Monday, January 11, 2010

Dumb and rude friends at the store.

I was in SUCH a fucking hurry yesterday when I had my running to do. Not that it is anything new since I am late for everything it seems. I swear the only place I will be on TIME is my own funeral...only because someone else will be in charge of that.

Anyway, I had to run to the gas station, grocery store and to pick up my kid from his friends house. All had to be done by 6:45 because I had to make it to Best Buy before 7:00. Mind you, I left the house at 6:00! HA!

So I hop in the car and get to the gas station and grocery store in what I THOUGHT was an amazingly quick time. Until I get to the dairy section of the store. It's basically in the DRUG STORE side of the grocery store. BTW, who's dumbass idea was that?

However, I digress...

As I am grabbin my milk I hear... "Hey! Whats up? Haven't seen you in a while!" Normally, this would be a great thing! I love running into friends and chatting, WHEN I'M NOT IN A FUCKING HURRY! I respond politely, "Oh doing great! How are you? I'm just doing some quick running cuz I gotta make it to Best Buy by 7:00."

It is now 6:20 and I am sweating bullets cuz I still gotta check out, load my shit up AND go pick up the boy yet!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of said friend letting me be on my way, she proceeds to fucking TALK AND TALK...6:25 comes and goes and I'm getting ready to BLOW! THANK GOD FOR THE PHARMACY WHO CALLS OUT HER NAME!

I did make it to Best Buy before 7:00 but only by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

In closing, those of you who run into people at the store who say they are in a hurry....LET THEM THE FUCK GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment