Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stupid people who actually are under the impression they are smart!

Oh my GOD I don't even know where to begin with this one!!! I actually had to defend myself against the STUPID today.

Just who's the dumbass who either leads stupid people to believe they are smart or is the grand liar of them all and TELLS people they are smart? I must know so I can smack them upside their heads!!!

This morning I encountered someone who obviously doesn't know me very well AT ALL. Or THINKS they do and are just TOO FUCKING STUPID to keep their mouth shut!!!

It took every ounce of my being not to let 'em have it and leave 'em in the fetal position crying in a corner. NOTE: I AM EVIL WHEN YOU PISS ME THE FUCK OFF.

EVIL I SAY.....EVIL!

This person obviously doesn't realize starting a war of words with me isn't such a wise decision. Seriously. I would have a hard time outsmarting MYSELF for that matter.

DUMBASS! Take your stupid self-proclaimed "intellectual" self to the corner please. But don't lean your head up against the wall, you might mark it with the grease in your hair.

1 comments:

Delicious Delilah said...

I want some red cowboy boots that have knives in the toes. Cute and practical.

January 12, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Post a Comment