Monday, January 18, 2010

I hate political parties calling me

This is totally fucked up. I mean, WHY are the Democratic National Party volunteers CALLING ME?

Well, first she nonchalantly asked for a donation of $100. Like I have $100 to piss away on that bullshit.

My response? "Well, I'm sorry....I don't donate to political parties." OHHHH NOOOOO she couldn't take that for an answer. She proceeds to ask for $75, then $50, then $25. Not taking NO for an answer, she finally says in a condescending voice, or more like I was a total cheap ass, "Well what CAN you give to help your democratic constituents? The ones who represent you and your best interests?"

Oh My GOD!! I was completely furious with this girl at this point.

Wanna know what I said? HUH? DO Ya?

"I wanna give them a kick in the ass for brainwashing poor young ladies such as yourself into calling people begging for money in probably the WORST economy we've had in my recent memory. THAT'S what I want to give them!!!!"

Silence on the end of the line......PRICELESS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment