Monday, January 18, 2010

SAD

I'm done with winter. Just fucking done. I don't want snow or rain or wind or cold. I don't want to wear layers and boots and fleece and hats and gloves. I don't want to scrape the car windows. I don't want to mop puddles off the laundry room floor when the kids come in from building forts. I don't want muddy dogs or frozen dogs. I'm sick to death of it getting dark at 5:00 - half an hour after the last kid gets off the bus. I'm tired of everything being brown and dead.

Please bring us summer, Mother Nature. I'm begging you.

1 comments:

TheBitchIReallyAm said...

I'm sick of it too....I want SPRING BABY! It's making me nuts to have the kids hunkered down in the house because it's too cold and dark to go outside. This, of course, makes me extremely CRANKY!!!!

January 18, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Post a Comment