Thursday, January 28, 2010

SEE? Told ya so!

I have definately got a beef today. With a particular psycho fucking bitch who should NEVER be working in a school environment.

Now, this is nothing new to me. I watch this chipmunk spout off at kids all the time. For 2 1/2 years to be exact. Today, however, was so far out of line that even *I* stood in shock and awe at the shit flying out of her mouth. She was ranting and raving to the point her glasses fell off the top of her fucking head and she had to catch them before they hit the ground. I'm sure she's not happy with me...since I wasn't backing her up and was actually giggling at how ridiculous she looked.

What a fucking dumbass she is! How rude and inconsiderate she treats the kids!!!! Under normal circumstances...these kids CAN be and ARE pains in the ass. For some reason today she pissed me off to the point I was "saving" kids from her wrath by hiding them in the bathroom!!!! She was getting up in their faces even BEFORE they did anything wrong. I was infuriated!

What do you think would be the response of ANYONE, much less a 14 year old kid, to someone screaming and spitting LITERALLY 2 inches from your face? I know what MY reaction would be!!! STEP THE FUCK BACK BITCH BEFORE IT'S FORCED UPON YOU!

To the kids I couldn't get to in time.....I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I got your back tomorrow!

I will no longer sit back and let her instigate a fight, then march you to the office when you talk back. I just won't. That's IT. DONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment