Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nothing inparticular

Nothing inparticular has me pissed or annoyed today. Well, alot of nothing does. I'm now going to whine about shit so if you don't want to hear my pity party....MOVE ON!

I'm sick of bitch-ass teachers and their fucked up ways of dealing with kids and concerned parents. I often wonder WHY people get into teaching who don't like kids? DUH!!! Oh ya, cuz they get paid summers off...that's why. I have my sights on one teacher who better PRAY she gets off my kid's shit this semester or else my motherly instinct to protect my young will kick in. It will be UGLY!!!

I'm also not too thrilled with only given a week's notice for Little League sign-ups. Seeing as though it's a small fortune in fees, one might think the average family would need to know far enough in advance in order to set the money aside. Now I'll have to hit the street corners for the next week to raise the fucking money in time for sign-ups!!!! RUDENESS!!!!!! I only have two kids in baseball. I feel so sorry for the families with more than that!

I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the job situation in this country. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB FOREVER! I think over the past year I've sent my resume out to a million places who advertised needing help. Not ONE call. FUCK ME. Whoever said the economy is in recovery can bite my ass. Oh yes, they can also fucking pay to sign my kids up for Little League. They may as well put money in their lunch accounts, pay for their field trips and take them to the mall for the name brand clothes they can't seem to live without!

On a good note, I got my escrow statement with a new LOWER payment for the upcoming year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment