Friday, January 29, 2010

Tax Documents

I must know....why the hell does it take so fucking long for companies to produce W-2s, 1099s and the like? I mean, it's all computerized so why can't someone just push a fucking button on January 1st and print all the shit out and mail it?!?!? The banks and investment firms are the worst offenders.

Are they retarded? Just want to make ya wait to do your taxes? I think it's insane!!! Let's just wait til the last friggin munute on January 31st before we push that button!

I could understand if it all had to be done by hand and people were working 24/7 to get information added up and accurate. But with today's technology there isn't an excuse for the delay.

Here I am chompin at the bits to get ahold of my paperwork so I can file for my refund. I think it's just cuz they want to torture me. ERRRRRRRRRRR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment